Featuring a wide, double-sized head with 360 fine needles, the XL Micro Needle Roller is designed for use on any area of the body to diminish cellulite, stretch marks, scars, wrinkles, and fine lines. Available in these 3 sizes:
An unexpected whopper just showed up on your face. Like a mosquito bite or scab, you want to touch it. You want to pick at it. You really, really want to pop it. But should you? While most skin care professionals would prefer you left it alone, the truth is that YES, you can – but only if your blemish is white. Here’s how: On clean skin, use two Q-tips to gently press on either side of the blemish. Dab what comes out with a tissue (if you see blood or feel pain, stop!), then use an antibiotic spot treatment. We recommend Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix, Dr. Dennis Gross Correct and Perfect Spot Treatment, and Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Emergency Spot Fix. After that, hands off!
Think Dad doesn’t like to be pampered? Think again! This year retire those BBQ sets and ties for something that will leave him looking and feeling great! Need some gift inspiration? Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide below!
To get your gift by Father’s Day, be sure to place your order before June 6 for Standard shipping, June 10 for Priority shipping, and June 12 for Express shipping.
Light Therapy has proved to be a very effective method to cure skin conditions like wrinkles, acne, wounds and general aging. It is also non-invasive and that is welcomed by many patients. Even if you do not have a skin condition but nevertheless you desire an enhancement, you can get your wish fulfilled by using Continue reading
Meet the newest John Masters award winners! Light weight conditioner to leave in or rinse out.
John Masters Organics Citrus and Neroli Detangler
- InStyle’s Best Beauty Buys – Best Eco-Friendly Shampoo/Conditioner
- Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible Awards 2014 Conditioner Winner
Broad-spectrum sun protection
John Masters Organics Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
- Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible Awards 2014 Sunscreen Winner
- Natural Health Beauty Awards Sun Care Winner
Have you tried John Masters Organics?
Cleaning your Clarisonic may seem redundant, but caring for your beloved facial brush can actually help it last longer. Plus, a dirty brush can spread around unwanted bacteria, fungus, and mold. Keep your pores and your Clarisonic clean following the steps below!
1. Remove the brush head. You can also push in the white clips on the back to separate the inner bristles from the outer bristle ring for a more thorough cleaning.
2. Add a couple drops of antibacterial soap to an old toothbrush and scrub the bristles and crevices of the brush head first. Then repeat with the device handle and rinse with warm water. Don’t worry about getting the power buttons wet – the entire device is waterproof!
3. Let the brush head air-dry overnight, before reattaching it to the handle.
4. Store your Clarisonic properly. The Aria and Pro models go upright in their drying/charging stands. Mias should lie face down with the cap on to protect the brush head bristles.
Is it time to replace that brush head? Shop Clarisonic Replacement Brush Heads here.
For our customers, this is great news! The Google Trusted Store badge now displayed across our site was awarded to SkinMedix by Google in recognition of consistent outstanding service. You can shop with confidence knowing you are buying from a company that provides a great shopping experience with a proven track record of on-time shipping and commitment to excellence in customer service. In the rare case that a problem with your order does arise, Google will work with us to find a solution in addition to offering free purchase protection of up $1,000 while shopping at SkinMedix.
Want to learn more about Google Trusted Stores? Watch Google’s informative video here. In the meantime, check out our stats below! You can also view our rating in real-time on our site by clicking on the badge in the bottom-right corner of our home page.